torstai 23. lokakuuta 2014

Esittelyssä Spuken EVS Filiz

Esittelemme täällä blogissa Spuken työntekijät, ja tällä kertaa esittelyvuorossa on elokuussa Spukeen tullut EVS Filiz Itävallasta. EVS tarkoittaa Eurooppalaista vapaaehtoistyöntekijää. Spukessa on yleensä yhtä aikaa 2 EVS:ää, jotka työskentelevät mm. avoimissa ovissa.

Filiz
Who are you and where are you coming from?
Hello! My name is Filiz Ugurlu and I am from Austria. My Dad is from Turkey and my parents decided to give me a turkish name. The name Filiz means in english offspring.


Tell something about your family.
I live with my parents together in the city called Vorarlberg. I have one brother his name is Gökhan. He is already 28 years old and married. Last year i became aunt of his little daughter Beren. After school and one year working as a kindergardenteacher I decided to become a volunteer in Finland.


How long have you been in Sputnik?
Now I am almost 3 months in Sputnik working as a Youth leader.


What are you doing?
 I am enjoying the time with the young people playing billiard, bingo, skibpo or only talking with them about the life. Often we are cooking together and sometimes also special finnish desserts - Yummy! Another part of my work is to organize the movie and cooking evenings for the students of Centria. Most of them are Erasmus students and it’s very interesting to meet people from other countries.


What are you doing in your freetime? 
In my freetime I like to meet friends and going out. In the summer I was almost every week at the lake and enjoyed the view. Also I love to go with friends to the gym and dance. When you are dancing you can let your whole power out. As a volunteer you are meeting people from all over the world because of that traveling is now another new hobbie of mine.


What are you afraid of?
What i am really afraid of are spiders and horror movies!


If you go to pizzeria, what do you order?
When you are in a Pizzeria you should not order gnocchi, pasta or something like that… It has to be a good big Pizza. My favorite Pizza is Funghi oooor a Kebab Pizza

What kind of music do you listen?
Actually I am listening to all kinds of music. When I am at home the first thing I o is to turn up my favorite song. But i love Indierock and one of my favorite bands are The XX and the Killers.

Tell something about yourself when you were 10 years younger?
When I was 10 years old I always dreamed about what I will be someday. And I always wanted to become a famous singer. I had a really great childhood in Austria! 

What would you like to do in the future? 
For my future all doors are open. But first I want to enjoy my life in Finland. And we will see which life-travel is waiting for me

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti